Responsible party and Website-operator
Prescient - Bernd Heesen, Lachweg 12, 91639 Wolframs-Eschenbach, Germany
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Website-operator. By accessing, browsing, or using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Website.
Information on this Website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct, current, or complete, and this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Website-operator assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating this site to keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any posted information. Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information before making any decision related to any services, products, or other matters described in this site.
Links to external Websites
This Website may provide links or references to other Websites and resources. The Website-operator makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any other Website or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site. A link to a Website does not mean that the Website-operator endorses the content or use of such Website or its owner. In addition, the Website-operator is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from this site. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that the Website-operator is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and is not responsible or liable for any content, services, products, or other materials on or available from those sites or resources. It is up to you to take precautions to protect yourself from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other potentially destructive programs, and to protect your information as you deem appropriate.
Disclaimer of warranty
USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER. THE WEBSITE-OPERATOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, AND OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE-OPERATOR MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THIS Website WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE WEBSITES-OPERATOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THIS WEBSITE OR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF WEBSITE-OPERATOR IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
Rules for Users
- Only one account per person is permitted.
- This forum is about people, domain names in forum/login names are not allowed.
- Do not pretend to be/represent somebody else. Your account will be deleted if found to be in breach of this rule.
- Keep all posts on-topic.
- All posts must be in English.
- Post your comment/question to the most appropriate place. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
- Make sure you have read the parent article/post completely before posting a reply.
- Check that your question has not been answered anywhere else on the site. Use the search feature.
- Submit your posts the smart way: (a) use meaningful, specific language, (b) write in clear, grammatical, correctly spelled language, (c) volume is not precision, (d) don't aks people to reply by private e-mail, (e) don't flag your question as "urgent", even if it is for you, (f) do not use all caps.
- No useless posts. This includes: Thread bumping, useless one liners, Flamewars, Trolling and Spamming.
- Keep all commentary civil, and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or the site admins will not be tolerated. Coarse/insulting language will not be tolerated.
- No commercial advertising is permitted. Any posts deemed to be self promotion, advertising, or spam can and will be removed, e.g. posting and making excessive, inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self promotion.
- Thank those who help you. Acknowledgement of a helpful suggestion not only placates those who helped you, it may also help others with a similar problem. All those who have been helped on this forum are invited to help other users by responding to their questions when they know the answer.
- Use your own words. If you wish to use the words of somebody else, quote them, citing the source. Plagiarism is unethical and is illegal in many countries.
- Do not discuss illegal activities. Do not propose/link to any site that contains copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally. Please do not expose us to any unnecessary legal liability. Do not link to any site that contains adult content, sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Do not use any offensive language. Any post containing an inappropriate content or link will be deleted and the poster will be banned.
Reporting rule violations:
- If you feel a post violates any of these rules, or you need to bring it to the attention of a moderator (move threads/close/split), please use the "report to modertor" link to notify the moderators.
- These forums are centered on "Business Intelligence - Best Practices". They are not a place to promote ideological, religious, or political matters. All such discussions will be deleted.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing, negative moderation or deletion of your post. We reserve the right to ban abusers from the site. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time.